Membership Benefits Includes
• Visibility & Recognition
• NASME Endorsement to members seeking assistance with public / private agencies
• Listing in NASME Membership Directory
• Use of NASME logo representing over 16 years of industry credibility
• Advertise in NASME Newsletter & Website
• Right to use footage / photographs of NASME events in your Communications
• Display of your products / services on NASME stand at local & international events
• Media Exposure (press release, press conference at NASME events)
• Networking opportunities with NASME Members nationwide which includes officials of Government Agencies, Large Business Organizations, Business Consultants, Financial Institutions, Media Representatives, Public Relations Firms, etc.
• Interactions with Business Membership Organizations, National Associations and Groupings in order to ensure MSMEs’ interactions with their members are mutually beneficial.
• Attendance at local & international Fairs / Exhibitions
• Sponsorship of Members on Trade Missions Abroad
• Discounted Rates to NASME and other MSME related Events & Activities
• Free Business Clinic to Diagnose the Health of Your Business Enterprise
• Access to Business Financing
• Entrepreneurship Training
• Business Development Support Services
• Export Promotion Services
• Participation in Business Linkages with Large Organizations
Industry Knowledge, News & Updates
• Information on Investment Opportunities, Markets, Technologies etc.
• Text & Email Messaging alert on Upcoming Events
• Industry updates and news on MSME sector
• Free copy of NASME Newsletter
Please note that only financially paid-up members can receive full benefits of membership.
To become a member click here: http://nasmelagoschapter.com/vendor-membership/