NASMELagos Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society
NASMELagos Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society was set up in 2008 to serve as alternative finance window to our members. The Society is being managed by the Executives led by the President. The strength of the society has been its membership. It has continued to grow in membership resulting in financial growth as well.
The co-operative society meets last Tuesday of every month by 9 am just before the commencement of the Monthly MSMEs forum. The registration fee is NGN10, 000 and minimum monthly contribution is NGN 10, 500 per member.
The Society plans to expand her activities to include commodities trading and Micro-Franchising. The society is embarking on a partnership with some credible donor agencies to access funds for on lending to members.
Care to Join NASME Coop and enjoy the following benefits:
– Daily savings plan to grow your business
– Access to loan facility with low interest rate
– Acquire equipment to upgrade your business
– LPO financing for your contract award
– Hire purchase for your utility vehicles, Tri-cycle & household utensils
– Co-operative land for members
– Attend periodical seminar/workshops for MSMEs
– Promoting & marketing your products and services
A. Micro Member
B. Small Member
Enterprises whose total assets (excluding land and building)
are above five million naira but not exceeding fifty million naira with
a total workforce of above ten(10), but not exceeding forty-one(49) employees.
They include partnerships, limited liability companies etc.
C. Medium Member
Enterprises with total assets (excluding land and building)