Membership of NASME presents lasting and result yielding benefits to its members. Some of these benefits includes but not limited to
- Visibility & Recognition
- NASME Endorsement to members seeking assistance with public / private agencies
- Listing in NASME Membership Directory
- Use of NASME logo representing over 16 years of industry credibility
- Advertise in NASME Newsletter & Website
- Right to use footage / photographs of NASME events in your Communications
- Display of your products / services on NASME stand at local & international events
- Media Exposure (press release, press conference at NASME events)
- Networking opportunities with NASME Members nationwide which includes officials of Government Agencies, Large Business Organizations, Business Consultants, Financial Institutions, Media Representatives, Public Relations Firms, etc.
- Interactions with Business Membership Organizations, National Associations and Groupings in order to ensure MSMEs’ interactions with their members are mutually beneficial.
- Attendance at local & international Fairs / Exhibitions
- Sponsorship of Members on Trade Missions Abroad
- Discounted Rates to NASME and other MSME related Events & Activities
- Free Business Clinic to Diagnose the Health of Your Business Enterprise
- Access to Business Financing
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Development Support Services
- Export Promotion Services
- Participation in Business Linkages with Large Organizations
Industry Knowledge, News & Updates
- Information on Investment Opportunities, Markets, Technologies etc.
- Text & Email Messaging alert on Upcoming Events
- Industry updates and news on MSME sector
- Free copy of NASME Newsletter
Please note that only financially paid-up members can receive full benefits of membership.
To become a member click here: http://nasmelagoschapter.com/vendor-membership/